A MODERN CLASSIC
Introducing the Bestevaer 53 M/Y, a one-of-a-kind motor yacht that perfectly blends functionalist design with understated elegance. With its classic clean lines, the M/Y 53 maximizes the beauty of aluminium through simplicity. Choose your destination, comfortably go wherever you want to go. From the Arctics to the tropics – and any city, island or inlet you’ll discover in between.
|Naval Architect||Dykstra Naval Architects|
|Underwater Body Design||Studio Delta|
|Length Over All||15.97m|
|Lenght Water Line||15.61m|
|Height Above DWL||3.40m (3.60m w/ antenna mast)|
|Displ.||17T light ship approx.|
|Engine||1x Yanmar 4LV250, 250 hp|
|Cabins||2x double (sleeps 4)|
|Bathrooms||2x incl toilet|
|Diesel||2x 1000L (aluminium)|
|Cruise Speed||Depending on propulsion option:
8-12.5 kts standard
|Range||1450 NM (half load/cruising speed)|
starting price: EUR 1.100.000 ex VAT.
More models coming soon.
01. Ample storage space in front and aft.
02. Open plan deck layout.
03. Wide gangways for easy movement.
04. All around views from the pilothouse.
05. Side doors in pilot house and bulwark for quick and easy board access.
06. Low clearance of 3.40m for cruising the French canals.
07. Lightweight dinghy crane with electric winch.
08. Large folding doors that open all the way.
09. Hydraulic operated swim platform.
10. Extending side gangway plank.
“The go-anywhere yacht for go-anywhere people.”
on the water.
The Bestevaer 53 M/Y is the end product of uncompromising craftsmanship and quality. Understated in its presence, yet so abundant in its offerings. Each detail has been considered and perfected. Every choice has been a conscious choice to assure a carefree experience for its owners. The result is a yacht that is filled with intelligence in every aspect of its design and its features.